it’s a girl’s night out!
Oh, bachelorette parties, we love you. From the loud music to the genitalia-inspired everything, there’s nothing quite like saying goodbye to your “single life” with drunk selfies no one can remember and your maid of honor holding back your hair in a tiny bathroom stall.
But what if that just isn’t your style? We have put together a list of the best ideas ever for celebrating your upcoming wedding with your favorite girls:
Top 6 Bachelorette Party Ideas
- Spa Day – We can ALL use a day of pampering and relaxation, but no one deserves it more than the bride-to-be after months of planning the biggest day ever. And who better to share it with than the ladies who have stood by you through each moment? Whether you keep it simple with manicures (everyone wants gorgeous nails on wedding day!), or go all out with massages and facials, this is a great way to relieve the stress that has built up over those months of planning.
- Dinner and a Movie – The classic date night is double fun when you have your squad with you. Treat yourselves to a night out on the town and then see your favorite movie.
- Classic Sleepover – Whether you bring that dinner and a movie idea indoors, or you crank up the music and jump around in jammies, we love the idea of reviving those high school sleepovers as an adult!
- Take a Class – Friends that learn together, stick together! Keep it tame with an art class (who wouldn’t love to display their own art in their home?), or go wild with pole yoga or even synchronized swimming. At least your core muscles will be toned and ready for those reception dances!
- Go Adventuring – This one may need to be planned a few weeks in advance (please don’t take a chance of missing your wedding day due to a flight delay!), but there are endless opportunities for fun with your girls on a road trip. You can fly out for a weekend away, or stay close to home and visit one of the hundreds of Texas destination landmarks.
- Capture Memories! – If you saw our recent article about bachelor parties for the guys, you already know that we are a huge fan of the “brotoshoot” (photoshoot…with the bros…see what we did there?). But why should the guys have all the fun? Get your favorite girls together for a fun photo shoot to celebrate everything that makes your friendship so incredible.